June 22, 2014

CASEing Vicki Dutcher








We just announced our winners for last week's AAA Cards game #7.......Oh My Goodness, picking a winner (even with 7 voters) is difficult! All the cards were so good!


Today my card is CASEing our good friend Vicki Ducher. I love CASE games. Vicki's card was so vibrant- I just had to follow suit. I tape masked my card before watercoloring with Distress stains (Lemonade and Festive Berries). Jillibean "Handwritten Sentiments" and October Morning "Game On" are my stamps for this card. There's a little "Star Dust" stickles on the TV and some of my grandmothers antique sequins too.

Next week AAA Cards is having it's first big event! The MacGyver Challenge and Victoria's Search Game and Design Team Blog Hop with tons of Stampendous Sponsored prizes! Be there, or be square. lol.






I hope you enjoyed my card, to see more of this CASE game and the fabulous set of designer cards visit AAA CAS Cards Challenge.

Love & Peace, Victoria Lavender

also sharing at:
Less is More #177 Watercolor
TIME OUT Challenge CASE Donna Mikasa (July 1)


12 comments:

  1. Victoria, this is a wonderful case of Vicki's card! Love the BIG sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing how we've all done something different. Loving your take Victoria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on Vicki's card ! The water coloring looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable! I love how your TV screen is sparkling, too! You've got talent, talent, talent!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you thank you! I think we are going to have a great week! Hugs and smiles, Victoria

      Delete
  5. This is so vibrant and such a lovely sentiment Victoria. And I love the sparkly T. V. So great to see you join us at TIME OUT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab makes - lovely water colouring choices

    Kathyk
    GDTM Simply Less Is More

    ReplyDelete
  7. And there's more! Well done you
    Thanks for joining the challenge
    Sarah
    Less is more

    ReplyDelete
  8. More fabulous cards... and such a great card maker to case!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Victoria! I love your colors they are so vibrant! I love your entire card including the twinkle in the rhinestone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another super set Victoria!
    Thanks for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks so bright and still CAS; clever and beautiful case! Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and join us!

    ReplyDelete