May 10, 2013

Thrifting Vintage Patterned Glasses




 Last week I found a full dinner service for eight from the 1970's. We had a fun dinner party too. I've been looking for a real kitsch set of drinking glasses to go with the dishes..... I've found them.








   

Last week I found a full dinner service for eight from the 1970's. We had a fun dinner party too. I've been looking for a real kitsch set of drinking glasses to go with the dishes..... I've found them.




These are so cooooooool! I knew I wanted a printed Libby set, but I'm amazed at finding a full set of once again- EIGHT! Better yet they almost look like they were meant to go with the dish set.








I love the white swirls between the flowers. Daisies...Sunflowers...I don't care, they look wonderful.
Didn't save a dime.  I purchased these, with carrier, for $28.00. More than I like to pay of this type thing. But there are so many brownie points to consider: Right colors, 8 pieces and floral. boom.
EIGHT PIECES!



Take care ya'll, Victoria Lavender

This post is being shared at these SUNNY places:

Share your Cup 
Show Off Friday 
Weekend Wonders 
Breaking Rules

3 comments:

  1. Wow, they are perfect and worth every penny! Fun to find the unique carrier too. Thanks for sharing them with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are fabulous!!! I don't blame you one bit for getting them. They look like they were made to go with the dinnerware.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dishes and you are right the glasses are perfect with it! Worth the price for sure!!

    ReplyDelete